Email Mrs. Tarsala
Hello Students! Welcome Back to Dana for 2021-2022!
- I am back at work preparing textbooks, Chromebooks and the library for the new school year.
- Here are the answers to two important questions you may have.
When do I get my textbooks????
- This year we'll be distributing textbooks during class periods after school starts. Your teacher will give them out to you in your classroom or your teacher will bring you to the library to pick them up. Either way, your teachers will tell you what you need to do.
- You don't have to bring your textbooks to school each day. The teachers have class sets.
- Even though we are back in person learning, you will have access to online course materials, so you won't miss anything by not having a textbook on the first day.
- If you're new to the district, you will pick up your Chromebook on August 9th at Ports of Call or on the first day of school.
Did you know? At the end of the year, you are responsible for returning the specific textbook copy that's checked out to you.
Here's a tip. You can write your name in the front inside cover of your textbook so it's easier to identify if you leave it somewhere.
My Chromebook doesn't work!!!!
- I know some Chromebooks develop problems over the summer.
- Unfortunately I don't have a huge pile of replacements in stock at the beginning of school.
- To get on the list for a replacement, you have to fill out the form. It's the only way I can keep track of all requests.