Email Mrs. Tarsala
Dana Library Expectations
Food or drink is not allowed in the library, even if it is in a closed package or container.
Come into the library when you are ready to stay in the library. Coming and going is not allowed.
You cannot save seats by leaving your stuff in the library.
Our Dana library is a safe location for students to use for all of the following reasons:
- Browsing for books and checking them out
- Silent reading
- Printing school-related documents
- Working on homework or studying for an assessment
- Collaborating on a school project at a table with no more than three other students
- Checking out a loaner Chromebook or getting a replacement Chromebook
- Using Maker Space materials (puzzles, games, etc)
- Enjoying a break from socializing and group work in the Quiet Zone
- Sitting with a friend and enjoying some quiet time
- Participating in a designed activity provided by Mrs. Tarsala
Explore the Mariner Library Collection
- You can search the library's catalog any time to see all the books we have.
- Be sure to log in so you can see all the features of the catalog!
- Click here to enter Destiny Discover